Part-time Sales Associate/Key holder
Pinecrest Store Location: If you love the idea of working for a company dedicated to offering environmentally sound and healthy products and services to its customers, please apply. We're seeking a Part-time Sales Associate/Key Holder with availability to work up to 20-30 hours per week on an on-going basis at our Pinecrest Store.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Part-time Sales Associate/Key Holder you will partner with us and be responsible for providing a unique and exceptional guest service experience through exemplary sales service, terra20 product knowledge and eco/sustainability industry knowledge. You may be assigned to any and all general duties in the store including sales, cash, and guest services Specifically, you will:
- Engage with customers to determine their needs and demonstrate passion for environmentally sustainable products.
- Consult and advise guests on terra20 products and promotions.
- Actively educate guests on terra20 product choices and the eco/sustainability industry.
- Assist with the upkeep of the store's visuals and displays.
- Cashier responsibilities for processing sales transactions.
- Educate self on terra20 products and the industry through independent learning, team learning and participation in vendor training.
- Assist with maintaining shelf tag accuracy and completeness.
- Perform housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Assist with ecobar filling and maintenance.
- Educate and teach our customers about the heathier cosmetic product choices.
- Assist customer with the application of all in-store product samples.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Holder responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Open and close the store.
- Direct staff in the absence of store management.
- React to customer complaints, incidents or requests.
- Administer lunch and break schedule.
- Perform asset protection and cash controls.
- Fill out reports as assigned by management.
- Perform standard store duties (clarifying employee schedules, ensuring clean and organized retail space.
Qualification & Requirements
- Prior retail and Key Holder experience is required
- You excel at customer service with experience in sales, preferably retail sales
- You are passionate about environmentally sustainable products and/or business practices
- You have the ability to work retail hours including days, evenings, weekends, holidays (open availability)
- Availability must include week days and weekends
- You enjoy helping customers make product selections based on their individual needs
- You work well in a team environment
- You are able to lift product and materials (approx 10lbs)
- You are able to climb ladders
- Bilingualism (English and French) would be an assets
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
It is a mandatory condition of your employment that: (i) you are vaccinated for COVID-19 with vaccines that have been approved by the Government of Canada; (ii) you have received both of your vaccines at least 14 days prior to your start date; and, (iii) you receive any recommended COVID-19 related boosters which are subsequently approved and recommended by the Government of Canada. Note: If you are unable to receive COVID-19 vaccines due to medical or human rights reasons, please let us know so that we can discuss potential accommodations.
How to Apply
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com or via our website, www.terra20.com/careers/. Please indicate “Seasonal Sales Associate/Key Holder, Part-time, Pinecrest” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
terra20 has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you have specific ergonomic needs or require other accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact the store at 613-837-7220.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: Starting at $15.00 per hour