Pinecrest Store Location: If you love the idea of working for a company dedicated to offering environmentally sound and healthy products and services to its customers, please apply. We're seeking a Seasonal Part-time Sales Associate/Key Holder who is enthusiastic and customer-focused eco-advocates.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Seasonal Part-time Sales Associate/Key Holder you will partner with us and be responsible for providing a unique and exceptional guest service experience through exemplary sales service, terra20 product knowledge and eco/sustainability industry knowledge. You may be assigned to any and all general duties in the store including sales, cash, and guest services Specifically you will:
- Engage with customers to determine their needs and demonstrate passion for environmentally sustainable products.
- Consult and advise guests on terra20 products and promotions.
- Actively educate guests on terra20 product choices and the eco/sustainability industry.
- Assist with the upkeep of the store's visuals and displays.
- Cashier responsibilities for processing sales transactions.
- Educate self on terra20 products and the industry through independent learning, team learning and participation in vendor training.
- Assist with maintaining shelf tag accuracy and completeness.
- Perform housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Assist with ecobar filling and maintenance.
Key Holder responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Open and close the store.
- Direct staff in the absence of store management.
- React to customer complaints, incidents or requests.
- Administer lunch and break schedule.
- Perform asset protection and cash controls.
- Fill out reports as assigned by management.
- Perform standard store duties (clarifying employee schedules, ensuring clean and organized retail space.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualification & Requirements
- Prior retail and Key Holder experience is required
- You excel at customer service with experience in sales, preferably retail sales
- You are passionate about environmentally sustainable products and/or business practices
- You have the ability to work retail hours including days, evenings, weekends, holidays (open availability)
- You work well in a team environment
- You are able to lift product and materials (approx 10lbs)
- You are able to climb ladders
- Bilingualism (English and French) is preferred but not required
End date: January 15, 2021.
How to Apply
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website, www.terra20.com/careers/. Please indicate “Seasonal Sales Associate/Key Holder, Part-time, Pinecrest” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
terra20 has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you have specific ergonomic needs or require other accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact the store at 613-837-7220.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00-$17.00 per hour