Pinecrest Store Location: If you love the idea of working for a company dedicated to offering environmentally sound and healthy products and services to its customers, please apply. We're seeking Part-time Sales Associates who are enthusiastic, customer-focused eco-advocates, available to work part-time hours on a weekly, ongoing basis at our Pinecrest Store Location.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Part-time Sales Associate you will partner with us and be responsible for providing a unique and exceptional guest service experience through exemplary sales service, terra20 product knowledge and eco/sustainability industry knowledge. You may be assigned to any and all general duties in the store including sales, cash, and guest services support. Specifically you will:
- Engage with customers to determine their needs and demonstrate passion for environmentally sustainable products.
- Consult and advise guests on terra20 products and promotions.
- Actively educate guests on terra20 product choices and the eco/sustainability industry.
- Assist with the upkeep of the store's visuals and displays.
- Cashier responsibilities for processing sales transactions.
- Educate self on terra20 products and the industry through independent learning, team learning and participation in vendor training.
- Assist with maintaining shelf tag accuracy and completeness.
- Perform housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Assist with ecobar filling and maintenance.
- Educate and teach our customers about healthier cosmetic product choices.
- Assist with customers with the application of all in-store product samples.
- Other duties assigned.
Qualification & Requirements
- Prior retail experience, minimum 1 year.
- You excel and customer service with experience in sales, preferably retail sales.
- You are passionate about environmentally sustainable products and/or business practices.
- You have the ability to work retail hours including days, evenings, weekend, holidays (open availability).
- You work well in a team environment.
- You are able to lift product and materials (approx. 10 - 50 lbs).
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset.
How to Apply
We invite enthusiastic applicants to submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Sales Associate, Part-time, Pinecrest" in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
terra20 has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you have specific ergonomic needs or require other accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact the store at 613-837-7220.