OTTAWA, ON (July 9, 2020) – Ottawa-based eco-retailer, terra20 today announced the opening of its 3rd location, making healthy living easier and lot more convenient for shoppers in the east end of the city.
Located at 197 Trainyards Drive, terra20 Train Yards is set to open Thursday, July 16th and, true to terra20 roots, promises to deliver a best-in-class “green” experience with abundant sustainable products and exceptional guest service.
Offering only non-toxic, ethically sourced, and sustainable products, terra20 has quickly become a popular Ottawa destination helping residents keep their families and homes beautiful, clean, and safe - while also protecting the planet.
"Now more than ever consumers are looking for healthier everyday essentials made close to home and from brands they can trust”, says terra20 president and co-founder Bill Steward, “It’s all good here and our customers enjoy shopping with us without having to read labels or worry about harmful ingredients.” Bill adds, “In these uncertain times, we are fortunate and grateful to be opening our 3rd Ottawa location. The terra20 Train Yards team is excited to get started helping the community with their journey to healthier living”
Highlights: what’s in store at terra20 Train Yards
- Thousands of eco-friendly, non-toxic, and sustainably sourced products including products made in Canada, throughout Ontario and in Ottawa.
- terra20 ecobar: economical refill station featuring eco-certified, cleaning, and personal care products made locally and exclusively for terra20
- ecobar refills for popular Canadian brands like ecologic, Carina Organic, Green Beaver and Nellie’s.
- Natural and clean professional skin care, beauty, and personal care products
- Zero-waste, litter-less lunch solutions with bamboo and stainless-steel options
- Lake-safe sunscreen and camping products
- NEW at terra20, washable fabric antibacterial reusable face masks
- Soda Stream Carbonator exchanges
Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday 11:00am to 5:00pm
Locally owned and operated in Ottawa Ontario, terra20 is on a mission to make healthier, more sustainable living easier by offering convenient, neighbourhood stores that only carry healthy, safe, and environmentally friendly products. With two locations including the terra20 flagship store at Pinecrest Shopping Centre and a franchise store located in Hintonburg, Train Yards will bring the store count to 3 with more franchises underway.