This yummy wrap may look gourmet but, truth be told, it couldn't be easier to whip up.
Don't believe us? Read on for the recipe:
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/2 cup cubed chicken breast
- 1/4 cup celery
- 1/4 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1/8 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- baby spinach leaves
- Whisk together the mayo, mustard, honey, and milk.
- Stir in chicken, celery, grapes and walnuts.
- Lay some baby spinach leaves on the tortilla, layer with the chicken mixture, and wrap it up tightly.
- Cut your wrap in half, and you're good to go!
We've paired our wrap with crunchy veggies and some trail mix all packed together in our Portion Perfect Bento Set.
Blog re-posted from Bentology.net